Frisco Commercial Roofing Company
If you are involved in a process of construction of a new building or planning the replacement of an outdated roof on an existing building, then there are four types of commercial roofings to consider. Whether you are a building owner, design professional or a roofing contractor, selection of the right commercial roofing system for your project or building is one of the crucial and major decision you are going to make.
While you make consider this process as a bit similar to residential roofing, commercial roofing is considerable a bigger concept. Hence, its significant that right roofing is undertaken to avoid any kind of losses.
The right roofing system will help you protect your investment for years, while the wrong roofing system may result in damages to the building, costly repairs and its content and possibly an early tear-off and re-roof. Besides, the use of substandard products or crumbling of your roofs can also have an adverse impact on years of goodwill that you have acquired in the market among your competitors.
Listed below are some of the types of Commercial Roofing that are offered by Frisco Roofing Pro Company
- Photo-voltaic Solar Panels: Energy costs continue to rise and everyone is looking for sustainable and green energy. Many buildings are now turning to sustainable solar energy roofing systems. Photo-voltaic installed over a roof-top or used with glass, roof-mounted tile or membrane, absorbs sunlight and then converts into energy that powers the building.
- Green Roofs: Among all types of roofs available as of date green roofing system have gained a slot of popularity in the last few years. The Green roofing system reduces the urban heating by soaking up of heat and also improves the roof’s insulation value.
- Thermoplastic Roofing: These are the fastest growing commercial roofing system. They are made up of especially durable material with low-temperature flexibility and the high-temperature tolerance, these roofs are tolerant to ultraviolet, chemical and ozone exposure.
Since, years we have been providing commercial roofing service and top quality craftsmanship. Gaining a goodwill of being the most ethical and a provider of value added services company, we are almost on our way to achieve our ultimate goal of emerging as a market leader.
Although we are working on our plans for expanding our operations in various types of commercial services, let’s look at the top three types of commercial roofing materials that we specialize in:
- Single-ply membrane roofing
- Metal sloped roofs
- Liquid applied systems using high tech-polymers.
Thus, being one of the trusted and reliable name in the market when it comes to roofing solution, we hope that we would live up to your expectations. Indeed, we are really keen to serve you.